Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! I will be celebrating by enjoying my family’s appetizer buffet and watching TV while everyone else goes out to the midnight church service. Do you have any traditions you will follow tonight?
- The Best Graphic Novels and Graphic Nonfiction of 2012 – “From music history to war trials by way of Hunter S. Thompson and Steve Jobs, with a side of Ancient China.”
- Mayan Word For ‘Apocalypse’ Actually Translates More Accurately As ‘Time Of Pale Obese Gun Monsters’ – A video from The Onion. From CriticalDragon1177.
- Free Advice for the People in These Stock Photos Who Are Grappling with Technology – I wonder if these are the same people from infomercials. From Stacey.
- Christmas Time Around The World – Check out this amazing photo collection from The Atlantic. (My favorite was #12.)
- A look back at an extraordinary year of discovery – The year’s top 10 science stories. From CriticalDragon1177.
- The Strangest, Most Haunting Images of Saturn You’ll Ever See
- How to Celebrate Yule With a Pagan Family