It’s not Cute Animal Friday yet, and this doesn’t count as history, but if you haven’t seen this adorable red panda cub freaking out, it’ll make your morning a little better.One more piece of awesome news: our own Debbie Goddard was recently named CFI’s Director of Outreach! Huge congrats to her!
- Killer Karaoke Combines Singing and Danger, Is the Only Show You Should Watch With Your Grandmother This Thanksgiving – I’m a junk television connoisseur, so this is definitely going on my DVR list.
- Hobby Lobby Obamacare Lawsuit: Judge Rules Store Must Cover Morning After Pill – Also, just because you say a pill causes abortion does not mean that it does. You do not get to discriminate based on your made-up reality. From Maria.
- “Heroes of Science” action figures are light on “action,” heavy on the “heroes” – What do you think of this? From Scribe999.
- The Man Who Charged Himself With Murder
- Why Do British Singers Sound American? – I always wondered about this! But now I wonder no more.
- The British exorcists: How people are paying thousands of pounds to quack ‘healers’ because it’s more acceptable to be possessed than to have a mental illness – Even though it’s from the Daily Mail, the article does bring up an interesting point. From Daniela.