On October 29, 1863, the International Red Cross was formed. Coincidentally, if you’re in the path of Hurricane Sandy today (as I am), please be careful!
- Dog debarking policy at AVMA raises activists’ howls of protest – It’s sad that there are dog lovers supporting this surgery.
- Calling All Germs – Do you really want to know how dirty your smartphone is?
- Laugh Along With Mexico’s 800 Clowns – If I encountered this in a city, I would slowly back away.
- Acclaimed Director Lana Wachowski Opens Up About Her Journey as a Transgender American
- Boo Berry Is Big at Halloween With Kids, Hoarders and Resellers
- New Peril for Parents: Their Kids’ Student Loans – Who else is going through this?