On October 24, 1901, Annie Edison Taylor became the first person to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel. And she did it on her 63rd birthday!
- Peanut Butter Takes On an Unlikely Best Friend – I’ve never even heard of this food combination. Has anyone ever tried this? I’m both intrigued and grossed out.
- At Last, Somebody Made A Computer Just For Ladies! – It’s just as horrible as you think.
- Wage gap starts right after college, research shows – Even after controlling for major and job, there is still a small gap. From Michael D.
- Soldiers Lost and Found: Students Rediscover the Fallen
- Convincing Women in China They’re Too Hairy – If your product doesn’t have a market, make people feel bad about a problem they don’t know exists.
- What it’s like to be on Jeopardy
- Raw Food Not Enough to Feed Big Brains – From cerberus40.
- Save the Women, Not the Boobies – YES.