- Help support Greta Christina – Greta has been diagnosed with cancer and will be unable to work while she recovers from surgery. She is asking for donations or for people to buy her book to help support her through this.
- Omaha schoolgirl dresses as different historical figure every day – How unbelievably cute and awesome is this? From Liisa.
- University of Chicago professor very disappointed that female neuroscientists aren’t sexier – From 9bar.
- The screenshot worth a thousand binders – As the men of Morning Joe on MSNBC mansplain to the one woman analyst there that she doesn’t understand what women need. From scribe999.
- Rabbi publishes offensive open letter to Sarah Silverman – Among other things, he said that Sarah’s crude humor, “is why you have had trouble forging a permanent relationship – the most basic desire of the feminine soul.”
- Cute Animal Friday! Have you heard the joke, how’d the bunny cross the lake? Check out these adorable serval kittens. Did you know that kittens can learn physics?
Featured image by Jill Powell