On October 15, 1951, the first episode of I Love Lucy aired. Interesting fact that you probably already know: Lucille Ball was pregnant on the show with her second child and wrote the pregnancy into the show, but the censors would not let her say the word “pregnant.”
- Rapists, Beware: Detroit Prosecutor IDs 21 Attackers in ‘Rape Kit’ Investigation – From Bug.
- 3 Plane Crashes and Amazing Survival Stories
- Scenes From Antarctica – I’ve already saved half of these for my desktop.
- Amanda Todd: Bullied Canadian Teen Commits Suicide After Prolonged Battle Online And In School – From 9bar.
- Skydiver Breaks Sound Barrier During Jump Into Stratosphere 24 Miles Over New Mexico – Of course, I know you all probably watched this live (I did).
- When Good Intentions Go Bad – “Two studies—one on genetically modified corn and one on climate change—demonstrate how scare tactics can backfire.”