Today, August 13, is Left Handers’ Day! I had no idea there were so many interesting words to describe people of the left hand persuasion. Also, I’m happy to let all the Southpaws know that the Leftorium is an actual store.
By the way, all of you sent in wonderful links this weekend, I had a lot of fun reading them and a tough time not putting them all in the Quickies.. Keep ’em coming!
- Ten of the Most Impressive Old Aqueducts – For the architecture geeks out there. From Bosko.
- A New Species Discovered … On Flickr – So far, the only bugs I’ve discovered are Ants, Spiders, and *smush*. From CriticalDragon1177.
- WTF NASA – Have you ever wondered what NASA has done to make our lives better? From Mindy.
- Publisher Pulls Jefferson Book Over Inaccuracies – So, you’re telling me that a Tea Partier/Evangelical wrote a book that contains inaccuracies and untruths? I must be psychic because I already knew that. (Some of you may recognize the author from a chapter in The Good News Club.) From Michael D.
- Can You Spot the Fake Scientific Studies? – From cerberus40.
- Batgirl–Gay Icon? – An interesting view of the comic heroine. From Mark H.