What do you mean, Amanda usually does the Friday quickies? I think you must be mistaken. It’s always been me. I have always been here. Everything is fine. VIVA YVONNE.
- The Washington Post’s humor columnist does some hard science (not really, but it’s fun) – The hot cold lunch (via nowoo)
- Use a grape and a microwave to create plasma! – ” it takes … a reckless disregard for manufacturer’s instructions”
- ‘Tis the season – The Advent Calendar of Physics – “an equation a day until either Christmas Eve or I run out of ideas, and talk about what it means and why it’s important for physics”
- Condoms with teeth to fight rape – “the Rape-Axe’s inside hooks attach themselves to the penis and don’t come off, instead getting even tighter and stopping the man from being able to urinate”
- And it’s Cute Animal Friday! Check out this baby bear’s reaction to a baby lion! Plus, Neil Gaiman gets a panda. Also? Cutest shark EVER! And DO NOT TRUST this smiling goat.