Morning all! In a spoooooooky turn of events, Jen can’t do the quickies today so I’m filling in for some extra scary Halloween links! WooooooOOooOOOoo…Ok ok I’ll shut up and get on with it.
- A nasty outbreak of measles in Quebec has health officials worried about it spreading to the rest of the country. (via Madfishmonger)
- The Geological Society of America’s annual meeting seems to have been infiltrated by ninja creationists and Kraken!
- Discovery News talks about why Zombies just won’t die.
- Princess Vader: She wanted to be a princess and Darth Vader for Halloween. Oh yes.
- And the Huffington Post makes us like them a whole lot more with this great article on flu shots with a shout-out to Hug Me, I’m Vaccinated!
Happy Halloween everyone! If you post your photos of nerdy/silly/skepticky/sciencey/whatever Halloween costumes in the comments, it will make my day! Here’s mine!