- BioWare smacks down whining straight male gamers – Apparently some straight dudes are so scared of teh gay that they can’t even handle having fictional dudes hit on them. BioWare recognizes that they have an audience that isn’t just those tools and creates games for that let you have relationships with anyone, no matter your character’s gender. From Joe.
- Thorn said to be from Jesus’ crown goes on display – From QA.
- Frequent churchgoers frequently fatter – From Lauren who says, “Does this mean someone should start promoting “The Atheist Diet”? I had no idea babies were such a health food.”
- The power of prayer – Cute comic from Steve D.
- Cute Animal Friday! John sent in this gallery of springtime zoo babies. Amy found this story with a very happy ending, miniature horse gets a prosthetic leg.
Also, I was lucky enough to be a guest on the Read it and Weep podcast, so go check out my episode. I got to be the author of Gossip Girl and Katy Perry.