- NASA finds new life – A newly discovered bacteria uses arsenic to build its DNA, cell membranes, everything. And xkcd is already on it.
- Science is not the oppressor – Great article over at Geek Feminism.
- Members of the Winnipeg Skeptics rely on reason – The group will be handing out informational pamphlets before a Sylvia Browne show. From Lindsay.
- Watch a child age 10 years in 90 seconds – Cool!
- Cute Animal Friday! Atheist cat has his priorities (from Brian and Daniela). Puppy vs. mirror (mirror wins) from Elyse.
Yesterday I posted Â a rational holiday card, which sadly is not available for shipping to the US except in bulk orders. One of our readers, however, has set up a page to gather some US orders together. Thanks Rick!