- Ancient giant penguin unearthed in Peru – Five foot tall penguin, thing of dreams or nightmares? From Dave W.
- Record number of paranormal events in Britian this past year – Clearly, this is Rebecca’s fault.
- Most complete beer “proteome” finding could lead to engineered beer – The researchers, “…realized that beer ranks behind only water and tea as the world’s most popular beverage, and yet little research had been done to identify the full set of proteins that make up beer.” From Postman.
- Godshopped: Urban dictionary’s word of the day – From cerberus40.
- Cute Animal Friday! Infinite Monkey thinks this kitty is allergic to George Lucas. Zoltan sent in these cute field mouse photos. And since it’s my birthday, I’m going to post my favoritest cute animals: the fuzztasticness that is sand cat kittens.
Since Jen made fun of me last year for not saying it was my birthday in the quickies, I will say it again: It’s my birthday! Whee! Please send photos of cute men with cute animals.