Normally we like to give fantastical excuses as to why the Skepchicks are unable to make their regularly scheduled posts. But today, Amanda is moving to Boston where she will be starting her first semester of med school. And that’s… well, that’s just plain awesome!
Safe travels, Amanda!
- Skepchicks are forever! Because we will outlive teatoatallers. True dat.
- Everything Dies. Not only true, with the exception of drunk Skepchicks, but also the brand spanking new mofo comic by Box Brown. Premiering TODAY!
- Warning labels for newspapers. Stick them everywhere (except on that first Quickie)
- You think you remember who I am?Â You’re WRONG! WRONG! (but hopefully you’re not. I remember you. And you’re wonderful. I think.) From cerberus
- Amy Wallace talks about her fight to the pain with the anti-vax movement, and gives tips for writing a great vax story. From Chicagoist’s Karl.
Next time you see Amanda, she will be in Boston, and will have already inherited the Skepchick throne that Rebecca left empty when she fled the country for loooooove.