Skepchick Quickies 5.7
- Darwin got it going on – NYTimes article onÂ Baba Brinkman, who performs â€œThe Rap Guide to Evolution.â€ From bibliotequetress.
- Evidence shows early humans mated with Neanderthals – “Researchers in Leipzig have successfully sequenced the genetic code of a Neanderthal, and found some overlap with modern-day Europeans.” From Rei.
- You can’t trust science – Kyle sent us this YouTube video by the Thinking Atheist.
- Move over, Deepak, there’s a new woomeister at HuffPo – Orac on Ervin Laszlo, who may need to be part of the next Skepchick quiz.
- Cute Animal Friday! Tiny angora bunnies can do science, too. Awww, look at the baby Yoda gibbon. And below the fold, some gosling photos from Amy’s mom.
Victor Laszlo, Ervin Laszlo, or Laszlo Papp?
A WORLD WHERE APES EVOLVED FROM MAN!?
Too… Much… Cute… Overload…
Ervin Laszlo definitely has potential when it comes to finding homonymes.
Ervin Laszlo – He may have Deepak beat. That article was a heap of nonsense. “nonlocal quantum-receptivity of the sub-neuronal networks of our brain” may be one of the stupidest, most meaningless statements that has ever been typed. Why do people think that word-salad statements can substitute for knowledge and education?
And the HuffPo comments that followed that article…just shows the left can go toe-to-toe with the right when it comes to dishing up the crazy.
Yes, that is absolutely true. However, the difference is that on the left, those people are largely ignored and aren’t running the party or elected into significant positions. Thank FSM. ;)
Mated with Neanderthals? That fully explains ‘Jersey Shore’ for me.
@Zapski: Yes, you are correct. We lefties tend to see our fringers as kooks to be marginalized and ignored. The righties see their fringers as heroes to be followed and elected :)
See I knew there was a reason I thought your avatar was teh sexxay Danarra. lulz. Can’t help it, it was in the genes all along.
Those promiscuous Europeans. Typical.
I’m not fat or big-boned, I’m a Neanderthal
@bkhl: Hey, we like us some neanderthal luvin’!
You must log in to post a comment.