Skepchick Quickies 12.25
- A Christmas party of many faiths – Very funny clip from an episode of Community entitled “Comparative Religion.” Via Unreasonable Faith.
- You don’t believe in God? Bingo – For those of us heathens who are around not so understanding religious families for the holidays.
- Quantum Santa – The treelobsters have got it all figured out.
- Star Trek, Star Wars, and The Corner – Merry Christmas geeks.
- Cute Animal Friday! ‘Tis a Christmas miracle. Penguin cam (and pics) from Josh. Jen has changed my life for the better by introducing me to The Daily Otter. And for the grand finale, remember the Engineer’s Guide to Cats guys? Well, they’ve just put up Christmas Laser Beam Cats!
Is it too late to ask for a laser cat for Christmas?
Hate to say it, but I ran the numbers, and Santa could easily visit every single household on the planet in 24 hours, in only a fraction of the speed of light. Of course, he’d have to move at that speed as he placed the presents as well as the interhouse travel, so the whole sled and hisself would need to be encased in a warp bubble. But no need for quantum effects.
Is it just my ineptness, or is it no longer possible to comment on the individual treelobster entries?
I just saw laser cats. I can’t stop giggling …
You must log in to post a comment.