- Autism treatments: Risky alternatives have little basis in science – From Emory, “The Chicago Tribune lays down a thermonuclear ass-whuppin’
on dangerous autism treatments.”
- Christian side hugs – On the off chance you haven’t seen this video yet, I had to share the pain.
- Church “lied without lying” – It’s called “mental reservation” if you’re a priest. From Craig.
- Just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean you’re not also an idiot – On vaccine paranoia and the latest development on the television show V.
- Cute Animal Friday! First something sadcute, orphaned baby meerkats and their substitute mom. Infinite Monkey found a very fitting lolcat. And you cannot deny the adorableness of baby ocelets.