- Same sex marriage and why you should care passionately about Maine – Come Nov. 1stÂ Maine’s new gay marriageÂ law will be up for a vote.Â And as Greta Christina says, “There are two big reasons why you care about Maine. Momentum, and precedent.”Â
- Loch Ness monster found on Google Earth? – Clearly!Â Surely there is NO other explanation, it HAS to be aÂ monster because just look at all its monsterly qualities!Â Sent in by everyone and their moms.
- The tornado, the Lutherans, and homosexuality – From Brian who says, “Apparently the Lutheran church voted to say it’s okay
being gay, and god responded by sending a tornado to knock over the
- Giant list of mind-blowing scifi written by women and people of color – A response to this fiasco.Â
- “Pure” food obsession is new eating disorder – Excellent quote at the end.Â From Emory.