I apologize, but I’m really pressed for time today, and I know the Chicks are all busy as well, so I couldn’t bring myself to ask one of them to take today’s Afternoon Inquisition for me.
So in lieu of a more thoughtful, sciencyÂ Inquisition, and in the interest of keeping things light and fluffy, I’m simply going to listÂ my thoughtsÂ the instantÂ they pop into my head, and hope you’ll play along:
- I like Pop Tarts as a snack.
- Dude, why do so many people say “Dude”?
- The day Vonnegut died was a sad day.
- I like junk food, but despise junk mail.
- Are there any living Flappers?
- Connie Go-Lightly on the torched skillet (????).
- Stupid people are prolific breeders.
- I either admire Al Gore or want to kick him in the nards.
- I got the Rear Speaker Blues.
- Many female news anchors are attractive.
- All the pot smokers I know lipton cutie monster fragrant bubble.
- Hold that tiger.
- I don’t own any purple clothing.
What random thought/non sequitur is bouncing around in your head right now? And now? How ’bout now? What about right now?Â . . . Now? . . .
(Oh, and let the psycho-analysisÂ begin.)