Today’s themeÂ seems to beÂ WTF stories.
- PETA wants to make Clooney-flavored tofu – “Bosses at animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are sweating over a new idea to turn George Clooney’s perspiration into a tofu flavor.” From Steve.
- The tree lobsters are celebrating today
- Oxygen therapy benefit in autism – Anyone heard anything else about this?Â It seems like one of those too good to be true things.Â From Dave.
- Send in the (abstinence) clowns – If every time I felt like gettin’ it on the image of an abstinence clown popped into my head, I’d definitely be abstinent. From Emory.
- Face the truth – The NY Daily News hasn’t gotten over the phrenology/facial featureÂ craze of the turn of the last century, apparently.Â (And oh, hey, look a poll!) From Kaylia.