- Who’s Afraid of Marie Curie? – Sciencegeekgirl does a review of this book.Â Jen’s reading the book currently and planning to do a write-up when she’s done.Â Â Thanks Emory, this’ll be going to the top of my “to read” list.Â
- Who the hell writes wikipedia anyway -Â An article on what group of users actually contributes the most to wikipedia entries. Thanks Steve.
- Somewhere, Luigi Pirandello is smiling – Thanks to Emily who says, this is “An interesting article about how and why people justify
their changing opinions as an improvement, as maturity, or a search
- Autism test could “hit maths skills” – BBC reports that prenatal testing for autism is being developed and with that comes a possibility for prenatal treatment.Â But this couldÂ result inÂ less math geniuses.
- A lesson on how not to pick up atheist women – Hint: Being a condescending jerkwad doesn’t work well.