- Obama considering RFK Jr. for EPA head? – Orac reports on the possibility that anti-vaccinationist RFK Jr is being considered for a position in the Obama administration. UPDATE: contact Obama’s transition team!
- Five year old discovers woollyÂ rhino fossil – From Fernanda.
- Religion’s toxic effect in the abortion debate – From Question Authority.
- Common lab gear could contaminate critical research – Well crap.
- And for your Friday cute animal (how did THAT happen?), a blue eyed baby koala.
This week at Teen Skepchick Kayla had a great post on morals and how do you determine what is moral?