I’m nowhere near as good at the Quickies as Jen and Amanda, but I shall attempt with a late entry today! Enjoy.
- Obama just chose Nobel-prize winning chemist Mario Molina to be on his transition team. (Thanks Joe!)
- A woman got a brand new windpipe grown from stem cells! (Thanks, Maria!)
- Bigoted hate group Focus on the Family cut 202 jobs yesterday and Oral Roberts College cut 100 jobs today, proving that even the Lord’s favorite fundies aren’t immune from an economic depression.
- Looking for more links? Check out the skeptic and freethought pages at reddit! (from Kyle!)
- OH, and yesterday was Teen Skepchick Kayla’s birthday. Happy birthday, Kayla!