- Fight for increased regulation of female genital plastic surgery – I thought genitals were supposed to look funny? Isn’t that evolution’s joke on us all? “You see that funny bit between the legs? Yeah, you are REALLY going to want to do weird stuff with that.”
- Columbians riot over pyramid scam – Some people behind the scheme left a note behind for their investors, “Now for being stupid and believing in witchcraft you will have to work much harder to recoup the money you gave us.” Thanks Paul.
- Placebo acupuncture more effective at getting you knocked up than real acupunctureÂ – Placebo acupuncture? Isn’t that just puncture? Thanks Steve.
- Judge people by how they look – It’s okay, it’s ancient Chinese face reading!Â Expatria says, “This was a link on Yahoo’s main page. It’s three pages of completely unproven assertions with the explicit intention of showing you that yes, you CAN judge people by how they look.”
- I almost forgot, it’s cute animal Friday! Baby pygmy hippo from Steve.
I’m not on the Prop 8 protest list below because I’m not sure if I can make the one here in Maine (Portland, City Hall, 1:30pm FYI).Â But if you’re going and you see a short blonde woman with a pink umbrella with kitty cats on it, that’s me.