My apologies to anyone who has me on their Fantasy Blogging Team, but it seems that I’m going on the DL. I’ve been dogging a back injury for about a month now, but I’m officially out for the next couple of weeks.
I tried my best to get Monkeys and High Hats up yesterday, unfortunately my butt hurts and I can’t sit for more than 5 minutes at a time… unless I take pain killers. Then I can sit for a good long while but can’t handle thinking and typing at the same time. In fact, thinking in and of itself is quite difficult.
Those of you following my tweets are aware that my husband has offered an “alternative therapy” that I am rather skeptcial about. If anyone has tried it or has found any studies on it, let me know. But until I get some solid data on it’s effectiveness, I think I’ll hold off. If anyone is conducting a study on this therapy, let me know.
In the mean time, if you are looking to help me recover, here are some things you can do:
- Comment on this post with hilarious jokes
- Send me sexy pictures of your skeptical selves
- Hire me a 21-year-old, Latino, shirtless, sexy man-nanny to help me with Moose and give me butt massages
- Send booze
- Buy a calendar
- Enter this month’s contest
- Buy me a laptop with wifi so I can blog from my bed and couch
- Send more booze
Hopefully my butt will be in working order soon so I can get back to bringing you skeptical hilarity, monkeys, and boobs.