- ABC news site features What’s The Harm– With an emphasis on cranky vegans.
- A bad week for alternative medicine– You have to love a news article with a title like that. Okay, so a better one would be “Alt Medicine is made of FAIL” but I don’t hold out much hope for that.
- Ninjas trying to steal communion wafers– Shouldn’t they be squid ninjas if PZ’s behind it?
- The mirror lies, or really you lie to yourself– Your self-image is way hotter than you really are. That certainly explains a lot- about other people, that is.
And here’s a couple bonus links because they’re from my neck of the woods.
- Pigs fly in Maine– And here’s the local coverage of the “Wizard of Oz”-type storm. Their words, not mine.
- Can psychosis be prevented? – “PIER (Portland Identification and Early Referral) is an effort to find and treat patients in the “early stages of deterioration towards psychosis,” so as to prevent the development of psychotic illnesses like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depression.” Harriet Hall discusses the possible problems of such a program.