- The Girl Who Named a Planet: the little girl who named Pluto is totally okay with it now becoming a “plutoid.”
- Greta Christina talks about reflexive thinking in alternative culture.
- Researching dogs that know when their owners are coming home.
- In celebrity news, Angelina Jolie evidently hired a psychic to decorate her forthcoming children’s nursery. Just in case your were wondering, their vibe is more girly than modern.
- Revisiting our earlier conversation about vegetarianism: considering the human cost of food production.
And here’s the trailer for Bill Maher’s new film about organized religion, Religulous: