Today I bring you an intensely nerdy Quickies post.Â After putting this together, I think I need to go put on my Borg shirt and read graphic novels.
- Vatican: It’s okay to believe in aliens-Â Psh, are we really surprised by this announcement, when it comes from someone who looks like Emperor Palpatine?Â You just know he’s hoping that ET looks like Twi’lek dancer chicks.
- Files released on UFO sightings-Â From the BBC: “Secret files on UFO sightings have been made available for the first time by the Ministry of Defence.”Â Is it good or bad news that aliens haven’t tried to contact the Queen?
- Real archaeologists don’t have whips– Well, unless they’re into that sort of thing.
- Anatomically correct LEGO heart-Â LEGO artist Nathan Sawaya’s latest work.
- BA reports an atrocity– The BBC went after a site that had Dr Who knitting patterns posted.Â Way to support the fans!Â Not to mention, the patterns were totally kick ass.