- Apparently the US Senate is desperately in need of something to do, so Senators Brownback and Leiberman are working to pass a resolution recognizing the first weekend of May 2008 as ‘Ten
- Russian groups want cartoon channel shut down. The crime? Running South Park and other such anti-religious programming. Feel free to insert your own “Screw you guys, I’m going home” joke here.
- “Reports in India of a miraculous image of the Virgin Mary in the sky have led about 50 people to blind themselves by staring at the sun.” In that case, she should probably stick to showing up in cinnamon buns.
- Former religious right leaders recant. Three down, how many more to go?
- Make your own ‘God Helmet.’ But, please folks, be careful of giving your mind too many mind techniques with too many mind machines, or something like that.