- On raising questioning children rather than atheist children– A good succinct article with the expected unfortunate reactions in the comments. There’s a discussion about it going on at the Friendly Atheist as well.
- In five hours of cable news expect one minute of science coverage– Not really surprising.
- Why the ocean is blue– It’s more complex than just the surface reflecting the sky.
- The hypothesis of initial bipedalism– It ties yetis into human evolution. Huh. This was a new one for me, though I have read and written on the semi-related aquatic ape theory.
- Music fans’ favorite drugs don’t quite match the stereotype– But they don’t quite break it, either.
Check out the calendar for today’s events, especially if you’re in Denver, Vancouver, or London.
Ugh, “unfortunate” hardly even begins to describe some of those comments. As a parent, though, I agree with the article. It’s very important to me that my daughter learn to think for herself, not just think what I think.
I know it’s hardly the worst comment but it gets awfully tiresome to hear “atheism is a religion” all the time.
You must log in to post a comment.