Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I trust you’re all wearing green to avoid getting pinched? Unless you’re into that sort thing, of course.
- John Gray at the Guardian thinks the new atheists are ‘deluded.’ Have at it, kids.
- Dustin Wax explains to a questioning female student why math and science education matters: “Because there are people out there who want to control you, and who will use the fact that Americans know virtually nothing about science to exercise that control.”
- Chris Hedges also has issues with atheists. Pharyngula already took him apart very neatly, but feel free to have a go at him yourself in the comments.
- The joy of Christian sex toys: “We live our lives very openly in front of Jesus, so we just kind of pray for direction about which way he would have us go, and I have to be honest with you – he’s really surprised us. … Almost our whole entire ‘special order’ page has come about from that.”
- XKCD points out why Mythbusters is important.