Thanks to everyone who’s been sending in links recently. I’ve been enjoying the large amount of “wtfness” that these articles share.
- Burkhaberry? – from Tracy.
- Striking a “blow” against breast cancer. Reader Mike, the author of this piece, discusses two myths about how certain bedroom acts can prevent cancer.
- Dr Who and Star Trek burlesque from Rav Winston. Personally, I’d prefer David Tennant in just a scarf.
- New seven deadly sins. The Catholic church backs environmentalism. Certainly preferable to the “screw the planet” attitude of end-timers.
- Scary science that humans have foolishly embraced. I love the Bayer ad that features both aspirin and heroin.