It’s super Tuesday! Not for me, but hey, I thought I’d mention it anyway.
- Speaking of politics: National Academies to Co-Sponsor ScienceDebate 2008. Can you imagine a candidate debate focussed on science and NOT religion?
- There is a post at the Disco Tute site making use of the ResearchBlogging.org “Blogging About Peer-Reviewed Research” icon. Mind you, it doesn’t link to ResearchBlogging, and the Disco Tute is not registered with the project.
- Science-Based Medicine has an excellent post on The International Network of Cholesterol Skeptics. Oh, phew, what a relief to know that I’ve been lied to all along and I don’t have to worry about having a heart attack from genetics-induced high cholesterol. Bastards.
- Clarence Larkin’s dispensational charts. The phrase that comes to mind is “spiritual Rube Goldberg machine sketches.” I especially enjoy the underworld chart.
- Gawker discusses the other Curse of the Babe. You know, the one where hot women mess up an athlete’s performance by…being hot?