Happy Valentine’s Day! I don’t celebrate it myself but I do celebrate tomorrow: Discount Candy Day. There has been such a glut of Valentine’s and nookie-related posts that I’m just going to share them all with you.
- Pharyngula’s valentine has cute cephalopods, of course.
- Bad Astronomer has some beautiful heart-shaped space valentines.
- You know what’s really emo? A heart-shaped tumor.
- Humans have one more thing in common with gorillas than we thought.
- Did T-rex have a phallus? There’s a question I’d never before pondered.
- Good news, Texans! You can buy sex-toys for your special date tonight.
- Although if you’re a woman, you might not even need them because of the power of your mind. Whoa.
- And Slate discusses the possible benefits to the shape of the human phallus.