This month marks the start of our 2008 psychic contest, Divining for a Date. Every month Jill or I will be posting a new psychic challenge for our readers. You guys will post your answers/predictions right here on the blog. Then, at the end of every month, we will name one reader “The Skepchick Psychic of the Month” for which you will receive a certificate. At the end of the year, we will round up each monthly winner and have a psychic face-off for the “2008 Skepchick Psychic of the Year” title!
Now, you might think being a certified psychic for a year is awesome enough, but, wait! There’s more!
Our psychic-est reader wins a date with the Skepchick or SkepSam of his/her choice, paid for by Skepchick.org!
Does life get any better?
Many psychics ask their
victims clients to bring a personal item to a reading. This item sends off vibrations that help the psychic get in touch with the vibrations of the person or spirit they are trying to get in touch with.
This month’s challenge has a romantic touch. The questions are all regarding the owner of the pendant below. This pendant was bought as a Valentine’s Day gift several years ago. There are 14 questions (as in Feb 14, get it?). And there is a bonus reading at the end. Please base your answers on the person who currently owns this necklace. Some of the answers may change throughout the month, so, with the exception of the bonus question, please use your abilities to divine what the correct answer would have been on Friday, February 1, 2008. Given that the owner touched the pendant immediately prior to the photograph being taken, and the questions were asked in the same time period, the vibrations from the photo should lead you to the proper answers. Jill, Rebecca and I all have a copy of the questions and answers from the pendant owner.
Your readings must be completed by Feb 29, 2008.
(Click the picture to see it larger and get maximum vibes.)
1. What is the middle initial of the pendant owner?
2. Where does this person live?
3. What is the significance of the numbers 1 and 8?
4. What is the significance of the number 2?
5. Considers what animal significant?
6. Why is that animal significant?
7. Has how many living parents?
8. Traveled where on last vacation?
9. Has a recurring dream about what?
10. How is this person connected a presidential candidate?
11. When did this person last go on a date?
12. Recently bought a clock, where is it now?
13. What was the last alcoholic beverage this person drank?
14. Has a crush on what TV character?
Bonus: This person would like to have each psychic do a love-life prediction in 250 words or less for the month of February.
(ETA “250 words or less” in the bonus question)