A few updates:
* The new laptop is up and running at the Skepchick home office. Thanks again to everyone who helped with advice and/or sympathy!
* The second round of the Public Radio Talent Quest will be recorded late next week, with voting to follow shortly thereafter. Stay tuned for that.
* The 2008 Skepchick & Skepdude calendars are underway, with the bulk of the models now snapping photos. This year, I’d like to explore options for distribution, like going through Amazon.com or chains like Barnes & Noble. If anyone has any ideas on that front, let me know!
* I’m going to a charity event tonight at Upstairs on the Square in Harvard Square, put on by Cambridge Cares about AIDS. Nothing really skeptical about it, I just wanted to give the organization a little shout-out.
* Apparently it’s tough for two people in academia to hook up. Marriage-wise, I mean.