(This was supposed to be posted seven hours ago but I’m an idiot. Sorry!) Just a brief post to mention a few factoids:
- I’ll be in Las Vegas in January for TAM5. Come join me! I’m even throwing a big old party Saturday January 20th, and you’re all invited. Except you, weirdo. No, not you, you. I don’t like the way you squint when you look at the computer screen.
- Steve, Bob, Jay, and Evan from the Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe will be there, too!
- I’ll be delivering a paper presentation at TAM5 on Sunday, January 21st. Show up and cheer for me! I promise to be mildly to highly entertaining.
- Reader “exon” tipped me off to this link to this outrageously weird and creepy sea creature. It is at once cute and horrific. Someone else (sorry, I forget who!) sent me this link on more seriously weird sea creatures, though these are a lot less creepy and more majestic.
- I’m on MySpace. I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before, but just so you know, you can now add me as your friend. This affords you certain privileges, such as when you meet me you can say, “Hey, I’m your MySpace friend,” and I will regard you with slightly more respect than otherwise. Meaning that I probably won’t spit on you. Unless you’re on fire or something.