Quickies: Gender bias in autism research, beer antibiotics, and Xena
- Understanding gender bias in autism research – “What I’m worried about is that because scientists and researchers and doctors and medical professionals are trying so hard to figure out what autism looks like in girls and women, they’re going to accidentally end up coming up with a gender stereotyped idea of ‘girl autism’ versus ‘boy autism.’”
- Scientists are taking apart beer to make the next antibiotics – From Alex.
- Proof of evolution that you can find on your body – This is a neat little explanatory video.
- Xena will be a lesbian in new reboot – From Michael.
- Cute Animal Friday! An elephant playing with a ribbon, from Mary. And an adorable bulldog hopping on a treadmill.