Quickies: Books no woman should read, the y-axis, and another pharma price hike
- 80 books no woman should read – “…of course I believe everyone should read anything they want. I just think some books are instructions on why women are dirt or hardly exist at all except as accessories or are inherently evil and empty. Or they’re instructions in the version of masculinity that means being unkind and unaware, that set of values that expands out into violence at home, in war, and by economic means.”
- Shut up about the y-axis, it shouldn’t always start at zero – From Ashley.
- More Big Pharma outrage after 2000% overnight price hike on infant seizure medication – From mrmisconception.
- Anti-GMO statistician Nassim N. Taleb now defends homeopathy – From criticaldragon1177.
- Cute Animal Friday! I’m not much of a rodent person but look at how adorable this elephant shrew is.