- Students wear scarlet letters, claiming gender bias in dress code enforcement – “Reese Fischer, a junior creative writing student at the school who helped organize the protest, said she doesn’t oppose the dress code. But, based on her experience, faculty members enforce the dress code more strictly against girls than boys, and against heavy-set girls than smaller girls, she said.”
- Finally, 241 women and children abducted by Boko Haram are free – From Amy.
- Residents blast North Carolina coffee shop owners after podcast about sexual conquests is exposed – Disgusting PUAs make disgusting podcast, are surprised when people don’t want to drink their coffee.
- The 1980’s book series that claimed it had to be read to be believed – Oh wow, those commercials give me SUCH nostalgia. Pretty sure that reading some of those Time Life books as a kid are what helped me be a skeptic today (because even tinyAmanda thought that stuff sounded implausible).
- Cute Animal Friday! Have you seen the biofluorescent turtle?! And from Vernon, the epically cute battle ofkittens vs. robot!