Quickies: Target backlash, sexting and consent, and Warren Harding’s affair
- Internet Volunteer Responds To Target Gender Neutrality Backlash Posed As Target – Trolling for good.
- Sexting is a form of affirmative consent and Americans love it – “A paper presented last weekend at the American Psychological Association’s annual convention suggests not only that most adults engage in sexting, but that it can actually improve their relationships.”
- DNA is said to solve a mystery of Warren Harding’s love life – ” She was denounced as a “degenerate” and a “pervert,” accused of lying for money and shamed for waging a “diabolical” campaign of falsehoods against the president’s family that tore away at his legacy.” From Jamie.
- 6 reasons you can’t trust science anymore – “Publication is an important way for scientists to share research and advance their careers. Here’s how it’s destroying science.” From cerberus40.
- Cute Animal Friday! I will never not share peacock spider videos.