Quickies: Marriage equality, Facebook safety, lithium, and Jurassic Park
- Supreme Court finds nationwide right to marry – Eeeeeeeee!
- Women, LGBT people least safe on Facebook despite “real name” policy – “And things are turning more explosive, as stories emerge that Facebook has been changing its users’ names without their consent — and the company isn’t allowing them to remove their real names from their accounts.”
- I don’t believe in god, but I do believe in lithium – “The use of lithium as a therapy for mental illness goes back to at least Greek and Roman times, when people soaked in alkali-rich mineral springs to soothe both “melancholia” and “mania.””
- Jurassic Park is 100 times more feminist than Jurassic World – From Mrmisconception.
- Cute Animal Friday! Disabled orca Stumpy has always relied on the kindness of stranger orcas, from Courtney. And a teeny tiny baby pygmy slow loris.