On March 24, 1993, the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 was discovered. Later in 1994 the comet crashed into Jupiter, providing astronomers with a glimpse of the materials that make up Jupiter’s atmosphere.
- ‘College of Curiosity’ shares rarities – Check out Jeff Wagg’s latest project! From Jamie.
- The Sculpture on the Moon – “Scandals and conflicts obscured one of the most extraordinary achievements of the Space Age.”
- Federal Judge Overturns Michigan’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage – At this point, we should probably make bets on the which state will be the last to allow same-sex marriage. (South Carolina?) From Sarah.
- What Kind of Work does Women’s History Month Value? – Answer: “Men’s” work.
- The truth about caffeine: Why we know so little about our favorite addictive drug – Unfortunately, I’m one of those people that caffeine has little to no effect on (except to make me very tired at the end of the day).