Skepchick Quickies 10.10
- Scientists 3D print tiny cages that hold bacteria – “…instead of facilitating microbial cage-fighting matches, the microscopic structures should help scientists learn how infections spread and how bacteria talk with one another.”
- Janet Yellen to serve as first female head of the Federal Reserve – From Amy.
- Sexual violence common among teens. Feeling responsible isn’t. – And the research cited. (It’s behind a paywall but you can read the abstract.) From Ray.
- Frozen’s head of animation says animating female characters is hard because ladies are really emotional – And you have to keep them looking pretty!
- And something random because it made me laugh: Brides throwing cats.