Skepchick Quickies 3.21
- 5 year old finds fossils of a small pterosaur – And now it’s been named after her, Vectidraco daisymorrisae.
- New poll finds the majority of women voters consider themselves feminists – Dear Republicans, please pay attention to this.
- Steubenville’s Jane Doe asks people to do something – She’s asked for donations to be made to her county’s shelter for abused women and children.
- Dr. Oz sued: Diabetic man suffers horrible burns from following Oz’s advice – A spokesperson, “stated that the Show stands by the contents of its program as “safe and educational for our viewers.”"
- Popular science blog is run by a woman – to the surprise of some on Facebook – Eeeww, now science has cooties!