Skepchick Quickies 3.15
- The female atheist and where she is – “I would say I felt exactly as welcome in movement atheism as I did at my Missouri Synod Lutheran Church, but that would be a lie. No one at St. Peter’s ever called me a stupid cunt because I disagreed with them.”
- Patriarchy proves the point of #toofew – From Bug, “an attempt to organize Wikipedia edits for inclusivity attracts trolls.”
- Sen. Feinstein doesn’t like being patronized by patronizing tea party senator – Because an assault rifle ban is not the same thing as censorship.
- Things people love that actually suck – The ever fantastic George Hrab covers why Grease is a problematic and demeaning to women on his latest podcast. Go to the 34 minute mark to just hear that bit, or listen to the whole thing because George is great and it’s Friday.
- Cute Animal Friday! A tiny dik-dik antelope fawn looks like she’s helping the zookeeper blog. Look at the “eyebrows” on this French bulldog puppy.