On March 13, 1969, the Apollo 9 returned safely to Earth. One of the purposes of the mission was to test components critical to landing on the moon, such as the lunar module.
- Growing Up In The World’s Deadliest City: Ciudad Juárez, Mexico.
- The Steubenville Defense Will Center on Date Rape Not Existing – I know everyone is entitled to the best defense, but damn. No wonder the girl doesn’t want to testify. From Elyse.
- Big Breaks for Blowjobs: The Dark Underbelly of the Miss USA Pageant – Probably NSFW.
- How Revenge-Porn Publisher Hunter Moore Suffered $250,000 Worth of Payback.
- ‘It Isn’t Rocket Science’: ‘Tin House’ and ‘Granta’ Editors on How to Run a Publication That Isn’t Sexist – From Jamie.
- Diabulimia: The Dangerous Way Diabetics Drop Pounds.
- Meet the men who spy on women through their webcams – At the very least, this article is a good reminder to update your computer security (and cover up that webcam lens when not in use).