Skepchick Quickies 2.8
- Whooping cough is making a comeback and this new vaccine-resistant strain won’t help
- IUD’s on the horizon – We’ve posted before about Skyla, which is a smaller version of the already-available Mirena. But there are several other exciting options for IUD’s being studied now.
- Man quits job because of “666″ on his W-2 form – This is not the first time he’s quit because of the devil’s number.
- Stay-at-home dude – Carl at More Than Men on a Slate article about a man who’s chosen to be a homemaker without having kids.
- Dogs condemn microchipping as Orwellian – From Jen.
- Cute Animal Friday! A goldfish in a sling, so it can still swim, from Donna. How a fennec fox celebrates a birthday, from Nicole. And a horse playing a recorder with its nose, from Mary.