On February18, 1930, Pluto was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh. Interestingly, after Clyde died in 1997, he was cremated and one ounce of his ashes was saved and put on the New Horizons space probe, which was launched in 2006 and is en route to Pluto.
- Why Gender Equality Stalled – From Charlene.
- Device Offers Partial Vision for the Blind – Science is amazing.
- Lab rats ‘acquire sixth sense’ – From Amy.
- Prosecutor leads effort to test long-abandoned rape kits, brings justice to victims – Make sure to watch the clip about the rape survivor seeking justice 14 years later.
- But She Was Asking For It – A companion piece for a recent Ask Surly Amy.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Mediocre People.
- After one million girls vaccinated, boys to get HPV shot – Good job, Australia! From Jack99.
- Misogyny and the Law: Confronting America’s Rape Culture – From CriticalDragon1177.
- BONUS: Goats screaming like humans. I just died from laughing.