Skepchick Quickies 2.13
- Mice Fall Short as Test Subjects for Humans’ Deadly Ills
- Re-re-re-thinking the rise of mammals and death of the dinosaurs – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Price for a New Hip? Many Hospitals Are Stumped – The messy state of affairs of the American medical system.
- Walter Cronkite Demonstrates the Home of the Future in 1967
- Woman Drank Herself to Death with Coca-Cola – I know this is an old story, but damn, that’s a lot of soda.
- Objectification suppresses women’s desire to engage in social activism, study finds – From Rebecca.
- Shooting in the Dark – Studies and debates about the impact of video games on mass shootings.
- 4 Big Problems With ‘The Feminine Mystique’