Skepchick Quickies 11.18
- Beer run! – “A (somewhat) scientific look at how a postrun pint (or two) affects your favorite activity. Biggest surprise? It’s different for women.”
- New report shows how the principle of “personhood” is already criminalizing pregnancy in the US
- After tragedy, nonbelievers find other ways to cope – And from the survey mentioned, believers don’t get that much help coping from spiritual leaders.
- Creationism spreading in schools, thanks to vouchers
- A message to guys who comment on Internet videos – Thanks to the few people who sent this in.
- Cute Animal Friday! I can’t stop laughing at this bird singing dubstep, from Heina. From Rebecca, brace yourself for a sloth attack. From Bug Girl, a teeny tiny shiny wasp. And from the weird side of cute, the Brazilian treehopper, from Daniela.